Fitness Gadgets can be a Key Part of any Fitness Program
For those of us who are really trying very hard to lose weight and have a fitter body, they may try several different exercises and other activities and programs. Many people try and struggle to shed several pounds and get back into fantastic great shape. Finding the right options in fitness gadgets may be all that is really necessary to arrive at the desired results.
Pedometers are the first things you may think when the word "fitness gadget" comes to mind. But thanks to advanced technology, there are now a variety of fitness gadgets available and they can do a lot of things other than just only keep track of your steps. Most of the devices today are worn around the wrist like a bracelet or a wrist watch, or worn easily around the neck. Most of these wearable fitness gadgets are reasonably-priced too.
1. Fitbit Ultra - This device helps you monitor your fitness physical activity. It keeps track of the number of foot steps you take each and every day you use it for monitoring and also the amount of calories you burn. In addition, Fitbit Ultra will even help you track how much of a truly relaxing sleep you get every night.
Included in this device is a website member account that very cooly also synchronizes with the Fitbit device as well as it is compatible with other various types of mobile applications if you need integraton. If you are doing more than just one standard physical activity, the truly cooly Fitbit Ultra would be the ideal device for you in your fitness program. This magical device costs just under a minimal $100.
2. The Basis Band - This device is worn around the wrist, like a watch. It measures several things such as temperature of your body, the all important galvanic skin response and of course the standard heart rate. You can also upload all of the information -- calories burned, body temperature, number hours slept, etc. -- to the cloud storage so that you can access them from any computer or mobile device. Since you know that gathering data is not enough and the only option required, the Basis Band provides you an insight into your daily activities so you can understand how your every day activity affects your health and wellness. The cool little device runs about $200.
3. The nifty Motorola MotoActv is perfect for very active people such as avid runners. This GPS-enabled device is also equipped with an 8-GB MP3 music player. You can in a very interesting way learn how the types and kinds of music you listen to affects and impacts your running by tracking how your leg strides per minute is affected by and changes based on the song you play. It has a screen which displays the number of steps your feet have taken during your workout, as well as the amount of calories you burn each date as well as the date. This device is quite easy to set up and definitely includes apps for both Mac and PC. It costs around $250.
4. Valencell's PerformTek ear buds are quite unlike the other wearable fitness gadgets. They work like any other earphones or headsets which allow you to listen to music while doing your workout. But unlike the usual earphones, Valencell's PerformTek ear buds also simultaneously keep track of your heart rate, breathing, blood pressure, distance and time traveled, strides taken and much more. This amazing gadget will work with any MP3 players and smartphones. Prices range from $149.95 to $199.
5. The Striiv gadget, which costs around $99, works similarly like a pedometer but there's so much more than that. In fact, one could almost considered it as your personal trainer which fits to your pocket. This gadget does more than just measuring your steps you take, it also provides some encouragment for you to keep going in your workout by providing you challenges as well as playing games during your rigorous physical activity.
Losing weight is a challenge and you need all the help you can get. Presented here are a few technology and gadget options to help in tracking and supporting your fitness program. New technology options are emerging every day with the advancement of both medecine and technology.
Make any of these wonderful fitness gadgets as part of your slimming-down program. These specialized devices will help you understand and analyze how your habits and physical activity directly influences your overall health. Choose one that works best for you and your body and it will help keep your fitness goals.